Application and Results
Altriset® termiticide stops feeding within hours after application, and fully controls termite infestations within three months.
How Atriset is applied
Your termite professional will apply Altriset in a six-inch deep trench dug around the perimeter of your home. After this is covered with dirt, there will be no visible sign of treatment. Areas where concrete slabs are present, such as garages, porches and basements, may require drilling so the ground is accessible.
How Altriset Works
- Foraging termites come into contact with Altriset because they cannot taste or smell it. These termites can walk through it, ingest it and carry it on their bodies.
- Within hours, the mouths of exposed termites' become paralyzed and they can no longer eat and destroy your home.
- Exposed termites interact with other termites and quickly spread Altriset throughout the termite colony.
- Over time, the termites become more lethargic. They show signs of muscle paralysis and then they die.
- As a result, your home is termite-free within three months and fully protected.
Altriset quickly stops exposed
The image above shows the results of termites that were exposed to sand treated with Altriset for one minute. The image on the right shows the results of termites exposed to untreated sand for 30 minutes. After 14 days of feeding, the disk on the left is intact, while the disk on the right has been destroyed.
termites from eating your home
For use by individuals/firms licensed or registered by the state to apply termiticide products.
© Syngenta. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state or local Extension Service to ensure registration status. Altriset®, For Life Uninterrupted™ and the Syngenta logo are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company.